EVO42 - Evolution Magnetic Base Drills
EVO42 - Evolution Magnetic Base Drills Specification
- Make : EVOLUTION
- Model : EVO42
- Subcategory : Magnetic Base Drills
- Stock ID : 42mm Magnetic Based Drill
The NEW EVO-42 from Evolution is unrivalled in price related performance. Versatile, accurate and fast, with strong magnetic adhesion (1300kg f), the EVO42 is an essential tool when performing heavy-duty industrial and steel fabrication work.
The cuts are precise and clean due to an optimised rotation speed (450rpm) and all popular broaching capacities are covered (12-42mm).
If required, twist drills can be attached with the supplied chuck and key, and the innovative adjustable head system means twist drills can be used to full capacity.
- Motor (230v or 110v ~ 50Hz): 1200W
- Maximum Cutter Diameter: 42mm
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 50mm
- Speed (No Load): 450min-1
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle: 30mins
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load): 90dB(A)
- Weight: 10.9kg
- Maximum Dimensions Rack Fully Raised (HxWxL): 580mm x 320mm x 180mm
- Minimum Dimensions Rack Fully Lowered (HxWxL): 340mm x 320mm x 180mm
- Magnet Dimensions (HxWxL): 40mm x 90mm x 180mm
- Magnet Adhesion: 1300Kg f
- Cutter Retainer Internal Diameter: 19mm Weldon Shank
- Cutting capacity from 12-42mm. Cutters available in 25mm & 50mm depths.
- Optimised rotation speed (450rpm) means cuts are precise and clean.
- Adjustable head system allows twist drills to be used to full capacity.
- Integrated Coolant System.
- Strong magnetic adhesion (1300kg f).
- High quality construction with 12 months warranty.
- Oil Coolant System
- Hex Keys 2, 3, 4mm
- 3 Handles
- 1 Shipping Guard
- Safety Strap
- HTA47 Cutter Adapter
- HTA153 Chuck & Key